Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baking Cookies


Things have been pretty busy for us lately so I apologize for the lack of posts. We traveled the circuit for the Thanksgiving holiday and visited all of our families. We have some cute pictures for you guys!
Since we've been back it seems like time is just flying by. I can't believe we're a week an a half from Christmas break!

This past weekend we had a visit from Kristy and Adam. We had lots of fun when they were here! We took Emily to the ISU basketball game on Saturday night. She actually made it through most of the game! She was a big fan of the popcorn that I did not want her to have ( of course ).
But the big highlight of the weekend was baking on Sunday. As many of you know, baking is NOT one of my favorite things to do but since Kristy, aka Martha Stewart, was here to help I thought it might be fun...and it was...for the most part. We made pretzels and cashew clusters and almost 8 dozen holiday cookies. I can finally say that they are all decorated!




Emily definitely enjoyed herself! Can't say she was much help, but maybe next year! The tradition has begun!!






No comments: