Monday, August 4, 2008

Ok, I'm going to try this....


So, I have been saying all summer I am going to try this blog thing. Since many of you live so far away and we don't get to see each other much as much as we would like to, this is a place where you can come, see pics of Miss Em, and see what we have been up to. I have talked to friends about it and they tell me how easy it is so here goes!





I am back at school already. I know, can you believe summer is about over!! I am administrating early start which I am actually enjoying doing. This means Emily is back with Kylie, which she is enjoying also :)
We had a lot of fun this summer. Didn't go on any big vacations, but took some weekend trips.

Since this is the first time, I'm going to keep this short and just put in a few pics of our summer time fun!

The first one is of Em being in a hotel room for the first time! Or...maybe she's just shocked I'm finally putting her on the web :)









This is at the Children's Museum in Milwaukee.


















We hung out at the Pub II with our friends! We also did a lot of playing at the park!










And of course we spent a lot of time at the "poo" as Emily calls it!

2 comments:

Mrs. Hubble said...

Great Job. I am so glad I have another blog to add to my list! I love seeing pictures of the little ones. See you all too soon!

Unknown said...

This is great! You are so talented. The pictures are super cute!!